Welcome to The Dallas Morning News Wine Club
Finding that great wine is a formidable quest. You must know your way around wine country to be the best at it. To come across a wine that meets the standards for The Dallas Morning News Wine Club might require tasting as many as thirty or forty different wines, wines that are rare, estate, micro-production… in order to discover that treasure. The wine must also derive from the premium wine growing areas of the world – also very rare.
When you join The Dallas Morning News Wine Club you meet first-hand the makers of artisanal wines and share wine discoveries with a local community that understands the more you know about a wine and its creation… the more you appreciate and enjoy.
There is so much that is special about our Wine Club!
Exclusive. True estate wines can’t be easily accessed. In fact, none of the California Central Coast wines offered through this club can be found in North Texas stores or restaurants or most anywhere else in the U.S. outside the winery. Precisely because these are limited-production, hand-crafted wines, they are almost always in extremely short supply.
Community. Of course, an integral part of the club will be the opinions and insights of the members. In addition to wine connoisseurs, many of our members are well-traveled foodies and others eager to begin the journey. As members uncork a new bottle, or experiment with an unusual pairing, they will enjoy posting the results and getting feedback from the rest of the community -- your Dallas community!
Interactive. Members can anticipate learning more about the personalities and culture that drives the winemakers through Virtual Wine Tastings (like with Amparo and David) online discussion groups and member-only events.
What’s included in my membership?
- Opportunity to experience, directly from the estate wineries, exclusive wines not available in Texas.
- Ability to rate, rank, comment, follow and interact with fellow wine lovers and vintners.
- Virtual wine tastings with expert vintners.
- Opportunity to purchase wine packages at special prices, at least a 10% discount off winery price.
What wine packages are available?
- Our Signature is exactly that – the signature of the artist. . . declaring that this creation derives directly from the hand and heart.
- Each shipment includes two artisanal wines (two bottles of each for a total of four bottes).
- Price per bottle is $30 or less.
- Noble wines that are the ultimate in terroir-inspired, individualistic, handmade wines.
- Each shipment includes two premium wines (two bottles of each for a total of four bottles).
- Price per bottle is between $30 and $75.
Choose deliveries of four, six or twelve times per year.
Wine packages will automatically ship, winery direct, based on the delivery frequency you've chosen, however you can cancel at any time with no obligation.
Click here to register!
Learn more about our clubs and community and why we are different!
The coastland vineyards of Big Sur ~ The beauty of the land lives in the beauty of the wine.